Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Tuesday 13 October 2009 22:48:01 Branko Badrljica wrote:
Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Tuesday 13 October 2009 22:36:44 Branko Badrljica wrote:
Mike Frysinger wrote:
the mailing list is not bugzilla.  any complaints you have about
USE=oldnet have nothing to do with this thread.  it's a bug and should
be treated as such.
Which is why I have posted here to gripe about having documented such
changes in future.
USE=oldnet is documented, end of story.  you're complaining about a
*bug*, not lack of documentation.  stop mixing the two as you're only
muddling this thread.
Not really, but my fingers hurt.
So, let's leave it at that, you were Right(tm) and I am misguided.
I'm truly sorry for all the noise in you signal that i caused and wish
you all the best.

now that you've realized the error of your ways, i still dont see any bug reports in bugzilla about USE=oldnet. that leads me to conclude that testers have found no problems with it, only problems with USE=-oldnet.
-mike
And you won't see it from my hurting fingers.
How can I trust my eyes and reason when I have you.
Keep the God's Work - someone has to do it.