all the gnome-* herds look obsolete to me. It should be like kde and use
only one alias. Further more the comm-fax could be merged with a net-*
alias, and all the desktop-* could be merged in one herd.  The dev-embedded
could be merged with embedded,  kernel can merge with kernel-misc. Plus I am
sure that we can perform a clean up/merge on net-* herds. Same rule for
sci-*. Having 150 herds for 300 *listed* devs doesn't seem optimal