On 9/10/10 4:18 AM, Markos Chandras wrote:
> I plan to create a patch for this[1] page and poke devrel for that
>
> [1]: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/

Actually, you just need to add some tags to your project page and the
Staffing Needs page gets automatically updated after few minutes.

Example:

  <recruitment>
    <job>
      <summary>Herd Tester</summary>
      <details>
        Chromium in Gentoo project needs more people testing packages.
        We are not always able to reproduce reported issues, and having
        more people respond to testing requests would be useful.
        No quiz is necessary to start.
      </details>
      <requirements>
        If you are running www-client/chromium or chromium-bin,
        and are willing to spend some time helping Gentoo,
        feel free to apply.
      </requirements>
      <contact>al...@g.o</contact>
    </job>