Krzysztof Pawlik schrieb am 26.10.2010 18:34:
> On 10/26/10 17:39, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
>> Hello guys,
>> I took last few days to rewrite our eshowkw script from bash to python
>> and enhance its functionality.
>
> I did the same some time ago, check it:
> http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=dev/nelchael.git;a=blob;f=scripts/eshowkw.py.

Why didn't you you introduce this to the community like Tomáš did? That
would have saved some time and both of you and everyone interested could
have worked on it. It is a perfect addition to gentoolkit-dev.

I wonder how many cool tools float around in the dev-spaces none is
aware of. I remember a thread here which tried to collect those and
place them somewhere public. Instead doing so why not adding them to
gentoolkit[-dev]. I guess most of them try to make Gentoo [development]
work easier.

--
Daniel Pielmeier