On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Jeremy Olexa <darks...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Do you blame people for raising questions and
> providing tips?

No, not at all. I rather appreciate it. :)

> Maybe an alternative is to keep a stable base system in an overlay until you
> can verify: that it is doable, the mips team can keep up, and the team
> doesn't burn out regarding keywording?

Yeah, this might be a good idea.

What about leaving ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="mips ~mips" in the mips profiles
and beginning to stabilize base packages (glibc, binutils, gcc)? This
would allow me/us to build stable/tested stages by setting
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="mips" while not messing with users' systems.

Matt