On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 05:20:00PM +0100, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> On 11/29/10 16:37, Markos Chandras wrote:
> > Revbump otherwise get ready for a series of bug reports from frustrated
> > users
>
> I don't think this case qualifies for a revbump.
> The set of files produced is the same.  The new revision offers nothing
> new to anyone having installed the previous revision.
>
> I intentionally did not bump the revision here.
>
> Am I missing something?
>

> Sebastian

The behavior of the package has changed though. Do not expect anyone who
uses ~testing to know about eselect python module. If you are lucky
enough, you will received just a few bug reports about this
from those users who updated their packages before you "fix" the
ebuilds.

--
Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
Gentoo Linux Developer