On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 3:07 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoar...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>> Wait, what? If you're not even in QA, then who are you to start
>> masking other people's packages?
>>
> It seems you don't even bother to read the masking message or my
> comments on the bug. I said "Talk to QA and CC me if you want to
> discuss this further". Did you?

Of course I did. And at the time "Talk to QA and CC me" made sense
since I thought you were in QA. I don't understand why you'd ask this.

> Of course not cause you like trolling publicly.

Rather, I'm confused. I wouldn't drop into a bug report about another
developer's package and mask it, especially after the temporarily
solution was already acked by another developer.