On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
<jmbsvice...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> I propose to commit this news item in 2 or 3 days. Does anyone have
> any comments about it?

What action if any do you want Gentoo users to take.  If I read that
news item the first question I'd have is where SHOULD I keep those
files?  Should I leave them alone?  Should I move them?  Will anything
bad happen either way?

If the answer is that we're changing the defaults but plan to support
the old way for a very long time, then spell that out.  Otherwise
you'll get a million people asking about it.

Rich