On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 22:22 -0400, Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek) wrote:

> On Jul 23, 2012 9:43 PM, "Brian Dolbec" <dol...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 20:28 -0400, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina wrote:
> >
> > > A lot of things, app-portage/ufed for example, don't support this
> yet...
> > >

> > ufed is on the endanged species list, along with a few other
> app-portage
> > utilities. It hasn't been developed or maintained for some time
> now.  If
> > it is to survive, It'll need someone to step up and update it.
>
> I don't see a bug for this change for ufed.
>
> I can take care of this change in ufed.
>
> > --
> > Brian Dolbec <dol...@gentoo.org>

Thank you.  Also I believe it does not support /etc/portage/package.use
as well.

Contact Fuzzyray about any change in ufed's status.  He recently started
a thread in the gentoo-portage-dev list to review the status of packages
we maintain.  Ufed being one without a maintainer/developer.

--
Brian Dolbec <dol...@gentoo.org>