On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 9:18 AM,  <li...@aixah.de> wrote:
> Maybe you should remember that non-devs simply /aren't allowed/ to
> assign bugs correctly...
>
> And if you look closer into these bugs, you might discover that jer
> instructed this guy to file separate bugs. (see #440178)

Fair points, and clearly this wasn't malicious.  I think we still want
to find a better solution than logging dozens of bugs for the
wranglers.  Perhaps where there is a need we can give elevated privs
in bugzilla to those running scripts who understand what they're
doing.  Or non-devs could ask a dev to run the script for them after
review.

Rich