Diego Elio Pettenò posted on Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:23:13 +0100 as excerpted:

> On 09/01/2013 13:20, Duncan wrote:
>> Are the git migration blockers at such a point that we can get an ETA
>> yet?
>
> PLEASE ALL STOP DETOURING EVERY DAMN TOPIC OUT THERE WITH THE GIT
> MIGRATION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
>
> And yes I know it's not polite to scream. At this point I DON'T CARE.

A single reply, possibly even a single sentence, is what I asked for,
specifically stating I didn't intend it to become a subthread.  Instead,
I got... a content-free troll, in ALL CAPS, even.. =:(

And here I am adding to it.  I was successfully trolled too and know it
but still can't help it. =:^(  But I should have known there's nothing
more likely to bring out a troll than a post saying I don't want a
subthread...

Sorry everyone.  100% honest, I /just/ wanted a single one one sentence
answer and had no intention of... this!  ARGH!