On 9 January 2013 18:17, Vicente Olivert Riera <per...@carrosses.com> wrote:

The "Keywords" field will end up huge if every CC'd arch uses it's own
TESTED_$ARCH keyword. Although only x86 and amd64 have arch testers
nowadays. Would it be preferred to have a list of checkboxes for every
CC'd arch, and Arch Testers have privileges to select them if a
package works for their arch? This would eliminate the "works on
$arch" comments that flood the stabilization bugs.

--
Regards,