Is the real problem just the god damn unit/init files?! Damn, who cares
about 2KiB files in the age of GiBs?! You can install 1000 of them that it
will only take 2MiB of storage, so please, quit complaining about this.

One thing dev's should take care is (not that affects me, 'cause I really
don't care) is mentions to rc-update on einfo's. Again, I really don't
care, but, for the sake of making them (openrc, systemd, etc) equal, that
really shouldn't be mentioned.