On Tue, May 21, 2013 09:03, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> I don't like gnu info files. Neither me nor anyone I know can figure out
> how to drive info.

This reminded me of my experience with info-files. Don't know how long ago
it was that I used them as I find google to be a much more useful
resource.

But you might be interested in the following:

* app-text/info2html
     Available versions:  (2.0) *2.0
        {{vhosts}}
     Homepage:            http://info2html.sourceforge.net/

I haven't tried it myself yet. (Ignore the "hardmask" part in the output,
that's because the portage-filesystem is not automatically mounted)

--
Joost