On 16 June 2013 08:08, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 6/12/13 11:51 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
>> Still seems like working in gentoo-x86 without doing stabilization
>> would cover most of those bases. Working in the unstable main tree is
>> still a lot better than keeping stuff out there in an overlay, IMO.
>
> +1
>
> This works really well for the Gentoo Chromium team, where we have just
> hard masked packages and ~arch packages right in the tree.

In this is a continuation of a 'gentoo-haskell' sub-thread I have to say that
Chromium and co. it not a development library this is a end user application.
End user applications should be in tree (except for some testing reasons), if
not just ignore this letter. And thanks for your work.

--
Alexander