On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Michael Weber <x...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 06/19/2013 02:16 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
>> Dnia 2013-06-19, o godz. 14:09:26
>> Michael Weber <x...@gentoo.org> napisał(a):
>>
>>> - multilib builds and rename non-DEFAULT_ABI $bins to $bin.${ABI}
>>
>> And why exactly do you need multilib for a web browser?
>>

> No need for the browser package (just fun) but I'd like to provide it
> for the ten library packages.

I guess the follow-up question is this:

Are there any consumers of these libraries which require the 32-bit
(x86) ABI to be installed?

I'm all for having fun, but I think the intent was to keep the
multilib-build eclass usage to a minimum. If there is some pre-built
32-bit application that needs them, then that's fine. Otherwise,
you'll end up installing libraries that will never be used.