On 10.07.2013 01:53, Alex Xu wrote:
> (Delayed due to list servers being down)
> On 08/07/13 06:48 PM, Alex Xu wrote:
>> On 08/07/13 04:02 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
>>> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 03:54:47PM +0200, Alex Legler wrote:
>>> I keep track of the stuff at [1], an example output can already be found at
>>> [2].
>>>
>>> [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:SwifT/proj2wiki
>>> [2] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:SwifT/proj2wiki/test
>>>
>>> It would appreciate some feedback - things that do not need to be covered
>>> anymore or so (I know our wiki supports some stuff that shouldn't be
>>> rendered anymore).
>>>

>> I don't really like the default MW table style here; it doesn't really
>> look... Gentoo, if you will. I hacked around the CSS a bit and I'd say
>> the new look works better. http://i.imgur.com/5eD7FGy.png

Oh god no. The days of these tables are numbered.

Which brings me to...

- Developer list: Moves to the sidebar. Not sure how to render that.
Maybe in a comment and people remove that once they have added all the
members?

- Subproject list: Moves to the sidebar as well. Same treatment as for
the developer list.

>> Another styling-related concern, the post-<dev> text is:
>>
>>  All developers can be reached by e-mail using '''nickn...@gentoo.org''' .
>>
>> It should be:
>>
>>  All developers can be reached by e-mail using
>> <code>nickn...@gentoo.org</code>.

The line should just be removed altogether.