On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò
<flamee...@flameeyes.eu> wrote:
> On 14/07/2013 18:26, Peter Stuge wrote:
>> I don't think anyone can dispute that there exists a genre called
>> adventure games..
>
> How comes scummvm is not in the list then? Just saying.
>
> Seriously, a category for 10 games is *not* a good idea. There is at
> least one (scummvm) who could fit there. Not sure if we have rainslick
> still in tree but it would fit as well.

Makes sense.

If somebody wants to clean up the games categories I think a better
place to start is to just list all the games and assign every one to a
logical category, rather than just doing it piecemeal.  Obviously we
could give some weight to the status quo, but I think that dramatic
change that at least makes sense would get us to a better place than
just picking a dozen packages here and there and moving them.

I have nothing against an adventure category - I guess I'm just more
concerned with how we're populating it.  One of the advantages of
planning ahead is that for all we know just having one general
adventure category might put too many packages in it.

Rich