On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:

>> > What do you mean by "And?" - it doesn't make much sense as a reply. :\
>>
>> He means that none of those provide justification.
>
> It seemed that the main argument was that there are too few packages
> and then then I do think that other categories with few(er!) packages
> provide lots of justification.

I think it is a data point.  However, decisions need to make sense on
their own, not merely in the sense that they're similar to past
decisions.  I think continuity has some value, but not on its own.

In any case, I consider a small number of packages in a category as a
warning that something is probably wrong, not really an end-reason for
rejecting a course of action.  If the category is just immature and
likely to grow then a small number of packages isn't a big deal.  If
the number is small because the category isn't well-defined or adds
little value, then that is a reason to stop.

Rich