On 2013-09-19 21:29, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:

> For general review and improvement, to be committed 2013-09-25...
> [The summary link [3] will work soon... :) ]
>
> ##################
>
> Title: m68k, s390, and sh are dropping stable keywords

To stay within 42 characters, perhaps rewrite the title as:
   Drop Stable Keyword for m68k, s390, and sh

Or:
    m68k, s390, and sh Move to Unstable

> Following discussion [1] and a vote by the Gentoo Council [2,3],
> m68k, s390, and sh will drop all stable keywords and become
> unstable/testing only arches. The main reason for this is that
> these arch teams visibly lack manpower, leading to overall delays.
> Stable may well be synonymous with outdated here.

I would remove the last sentence. It read a bit as
editorializing. However, I'd change "leading to overall delays" to
"which resulted in undesirable delays".

> No steps are required from users, however you should be aware
> of the upcoming changes.

I'd "bottom line" this as:
    No action is required to prepare for this change.

Of course, just my 2ยข.

--
Mr. Aaron W. Swenson
Gentoo Linux Developer