Am Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013, 08:45:15 schrieb Pacho Ramos:
> Due pebenito retirement:
> dev-libs/ustr

I've never heard of that package before, but the description sounded
interesting. So I went to their site and read what it is about, and it looks
like a project that seems to be ideal for my work.
And while I'll be at introducing ustr into our existing projects (about 90%
are pure C99 on debian servers), I could proxy maintain it. The integration
will need me to have it usable, valid and stable anyway. ;)
Honestly, there are at least three big projects at my work that suffer in many
places from the problems ustr solves.

Cheers

Sven