13.10.2013 11:46, Sven Eden пишет:
> Am Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013, 08:45:15 schrieb Pacho Ramos:
>> Due pebenito retirement:
>> dev-libs/ustr
>
> I've never heard of that package before, but the description sounded
> interesting. So I went to their site and read what it is about, and it looks
> like a project that seems to be ideal for my work.
> And while I'll be at introducing ustr into our existing projects (about 90%
> are pure C99 on debian servers), I could proxy maintain it. The integration
> will need me to have it usable, valid and stable anyway. ;)
> Honestly, there are at least three big projects at my work that suffer in
> many
> places from the problems ustr solves.
>
> Cheers
>
> Sven

There are no open bugs for it, so - no problem. Library development
seems stalled, but new ebuild revision was out - with some fixes for
test phase(thanks to Jeroen Roovers).

But i can not find your e-mail in our bugzilla database. Does "Sven Eden
<yamakuzure AT gmx.net>" appear to be your profile?

Anyway, please contact proxy maintainers team[1] by e-mail or IRC and
tell us about your wish to maintain this lib, thanks.

[1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Proxy_Maintainers

--
Best regards, Sergey Popov
Gentoo developer