> Some people from gamerlay have made clear that they are not really
> interested in reviews, yet you want me to waste time on that?

I bet, you misunderstand that position. It is a big difference between «users
is not interested in review» and «users is not interested to follow the way
like «some gentoo developers» maintain their projects.

Actually, I told many times already: let's discuss the suggestions to change
the policy to work on gamerlay. Make suggestions. Make discussions.

I personally too very like github-like model. I personally very like an idea to
review idea to review commits. But let's don't forget, that we're community.
Let's use Do-cracy.

But on the other hand I don't even have time to finish ebuild quiz, no mention
to change gamerlay behaviour in single person right now.

Also, back to that conversation: Despite I like an idea of reviewing commits to
gamerlay, I disagree with that you proposition that "all stuff should go to the
sunrise".

And also, as I already mentioned, I keep all the staff (including games) that I
don't want to be reviewed in my own overlay (btw, despite of that, sometimes I
find my ebuilds commited to the tree with little changes). And I even position
it (my overlay) like the sandbox, not the workplace.

And I also suggested to make gamerlay to be a community-sandbox for games,
where developers can get game ebuilds to commit them to the tree (maybe, after
some refinement). And that way worked some time. But then I noticed that you
have become negative about gamerlay as the essence.

So, once again: sugesst! discuss! let's do!

P.S. Also, actually, that conversation (which, I guess, makes you talking about
refusing reviews by gamerlay people) was under the impression of maintenance of
some other (non-game-related) part, so, may be you took on your accoun some
arguments not directed to you, but for some unnamed "somebody".