On Fri, 2014-02-28 at 19:18 +0200, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> On 28/02/14 19:01, Lars Wendler wrote:

> >> You should stop attacking people. Period.
> > Once you stop trying to make things worse in Gentoo I will consider
> > stopping my attacks... so it's up to you.
> >

> Is there anything you'd like to add before I open the comrel bug about
> baseless accusation of making things intentionally worse?
>
> - Samuli

I would like to add something - you had absolutely no problem attacking
him for putting in the work of splitting udev out to like it used to be,
but the second he says something even remotely "inciteful" (as an
innocent bystander, I didn't even understand why you felt attacked) - so
while you're opening one on him, please open one on yourself.