Dnia 2014-05-05, o godz. 11:02:33
Ulrich Mueller <u...@gentoo.org> napisał(a):

> > Three quick patches for review:
>
> > 1. adds multilib_get_enabled_abi_pairs() as a replacement for
> > multilib_get_enabled_abis(). The latter returned just the value
> > of ${ABI}, the new function returns ${use_flag}:${ABI} pairs.
>
> > e.g.:
>
> >   multilib_get_enabled_abis: x86 amd64
> >   multilib_get_enabled_abi_pairs: abi_x86_32:x86 abi_x86_64:amd64
>
> These will get included in the pathname of the build dir, right?
>
> If yes, are you sure that all upstream build systems can cope with
> the colon in path names? I'd rather suggest to stay within the POSIX
> portable filename character set (i.e. [A-Za-z0-9._-]).

I was wondering about that in the morning but thought mostly of Windows
and decided we don't need to care. But now that I think of it, I can
think of ${PATH} and similar colon-separated variables.

I should probably use '.' then, since it's both more distinct than '-'
and disallowed in USE flags. Possibly stripping ':*' in multibuild could
result in more elegant paths but I don't want to introduce any other
special rules to follow.

Which makes me think that I need to check that no ebuild assumes

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny