Jauhien Piatlicki:

> When I accept ~arch I expect that no live ebuilds will be built. I think
> other gentoo users expect the same.

Just because users are used to it doesn't make it better.

> Emerging live ebuild usually is quite a risky thing, so hiding such stuff
> behind dropped keywords is quite reasonable.

That's why you can mask them.

Hiding useful information from users is not reasonable.

The same flawed logic of empty KEYWORDS could actually be applied to any
ebuild variable.
You say "we can't test if it works for all these architectures reliably
and for every single commit".
Yeah, same goes for dependencies, license and even the description.
Because it's a live ebuild, all of them can change. KEYWORDS is no
special exception.