On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:29 AM, W. Trevor King <wk...@tremily.us> wrote:

> What about a <list> entry in metadata.xml that points people to the
> suggested mailing list for discussing a package?  Bugzilla could
> automatically add the list to its CC list, and both devs and non-devs
> could join the list without adding a lot of email addresses to the
> tree.

Yeah, I was thinking about something like an automatic per-package
email list or something like that, but I'm not sure how much use it
would get, and it would of course fragment discussions all over the
place.

I do prefer things like lists to aliases in general though, since
they're more public and archived.

--
Rich