Hello Duncan,

On 06.04.2015 06:53, Duncan wrote:
> Sebastian Pipping posted on Mon, 06 Apr 2015 01:29:19 +0200 as excerpted:
>
>> Published a slightly improved version now:
>>
>> https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/gentoo-news.git/tree/2015/2015-04-06-
> apache-addhandler-addtype
>>
>> If there's anything wrong with it, please mail me directly (or put me in
>> CC) so there is zero chance of slipping through.  Thanks!
>
> [also mailing sp...@gentoo.org as requested]

thanks!

> $ echo "Apache AddHandler/AddType vulnerability protection" | wc -c
> 51
>
> GLEP 42 says max title length 44 chars.  51-44=7 chars too long.

Actually, echo prints a newline that is also counted.  So it's 50 and 6
characters too much but you still have a point :)

> Off the top of my head, maybe just s/vulnerability/vuln/ ?  That'd cut 9
> chars for 42, leaving two to spare.  Anyone with a better idea?

I made it say "exploit" now:

  # echo -n 'Apache AddHandler/AddType exploit protection' | wc -c
  44

I hope that's "correct enough" in terms of security language.
The fix protections against exploits of the related vulnerability.

> That's the big one.  Here's a couple more minor English usage change
> suggestions as well. (Changes denoted in caps here, obviously lowercase
> them):
>
> Line 25, add also:
>
> may be helpful.  Unfortunately, it can ALSO be a security threat.

Fixed.

> Line 74 s/at/in/:
>
> You may be using AddHandler or AddType IN other places,

Fixed.

https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/gentoo-news.git/commit/?id=a63ce98a6297bf371488c26c034dc22f6d8877b9

Thanks for the review.

Best,