В письме от Чт, 10 сентября 2015 17:43:30 пользователь Duncan написал:
> So I've learned (the hard way) to use *stars* or _underlines_ (or for
> lower levels, /italics/) for emphasis, and only use ALL CAPS when I
> really do intend to SHOUT, which isn't often.

Ok. Thank you for netiquette reminder.

I apologize to everyone who might be hurt by that my statement.

And, actually, imagine that speech in IRL, I'd really say that sentence part
("we've no right to dictate") a bit louder than the rest. Alhough, yes, I
didn't mean the loud shoud.

--
Best regards,
mva