I'd like to discuss whether we should allow/encourage stabilization
commits to be less atomic. They often bloat the history, make it hard to
skim through the summaries list and people who are looking for
stabilization probably do 'git log -- <ebuild-dir>' anyway, no? In
addition, I'm not sure the bug information where people post "stable"
comments is very useful.

At least, the previous commits on
  app-leechcraft/

could have been category-commits, since they all refer to the same thing
and the same bug.

I'd go so far to say allow people to do commits like:
"""
amd64 stabilizations

<optional list of bugs>
"""
possibly pre-pending the rough domain like "kde", if any. I think kde
herd already does that, no?

Unless someone thinks the mass-100+ commits are really useful in the
visible history.