Ühel kenal päeval, K, 20.04.2016 kell 22:18, kirjutas Mart Raudsepp:
> Basically the only real point I have is that anything kernel_* to
> control this probably doesn't make sense.

Oh, just to clarify and avoid misunderstanding:
I did not intend to ack the changes to gdk-pixbuf and gtk+ with my
message, even if the flag name is changed.
It sounds to me like we have some refactoring to do in those ebuilds
together with aqua in mind as well, once we have agreed on the future
global USE flag name.
I also vote 'no' to the profiles changes, because we don't have 6+
packages with the flag yet to make it global use flag quite yet (though
it would make sense once we do, and in essence it is a global one that
needs masking in other profiles, etc - fiddly with local use flag).

Once this thread has concluded on a naming, I'm sure we can have a
productive gtk/gdk-pixbuf review via IRC :)

Mart