Ühel kenal päeval, N, 21.04.2016 kell 15:42, kirjutas Ian Stakenvicius:
> b) -1 for making it global right now pending resolution of logistics
> for the profiles/base/use.mask entry,

I don't think it's unprecedented to just globally use.mask a USE flag
even if it's not declared a global USE flag.
Or more like it's common that architectures use.mask local flags used
in more than one place with a clear meaning it involved a dep they
don't want or can't keyword. Globally masking and unmasking in one
profile is kind of similar.
Those reading PMS or whatnot can speak up if needed, but I don't see a
problem here.
The discussion is useful, as I suspect we can get sufficient users soon
enough, especially if you look into some of the other GUI stuff that
can work there (e.g gitg/gedit), though the question is what's the real
use of having any of these if upstream isn't looking into making use of
this to build their windows binaries or whatnot.

> c) rejection for the proposed ebuild patches pending a toolkit
> refactoring to be determined later.

Not really a rejection, it's just that I haven't looked into those
patches with a review mind as of yet. It just sounds like it's worth
looking at it deeper, that maybe there's more extensive improvement
possibilities. So just not an ACK as of yet.