On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 05:15:03 +0200 Michał Górny wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 00:12:40 +0200
> "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfri...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016, 02:32:41 schrieb Peter Stuge:
> >

> > > I would personally be super happy to have my overlay hosted at Gentoo -
> > >

> > So what precisely is keeping you from that?
> >
> > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Overlays/Overlays_guide
>
> Don't encourage people to create more work for me when we have GitHub!

Github is propietary and I don't see why someone have a right to
enforce its usage on people.

If someone want to use github — go ahead, but if not — in no way
you can force people to do that (e.g. by refusing to create on
overlay, or review patch on bugzilla, or whatever).

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko