Ühel kenal päeval, E, 28.11.2016 kell 17:45, kirjutas Gokturk Yuksek:
> On 11/23/2016 12:31 AM, Gokturk Yuksek wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The Staffing Needs page on the wiki [0] seems a little out of
> > date, there are still mentions of "herds". I invite project leads
> > and members to update it. We added a reference to it in the Mentors
> > wiki page [1] and hoping to get more attention to it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > [0] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Gentoo/Staffing_Needs [1]
> > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Mentors
> >

> Given the inactivity on the page since the submission of this post,
> I'll clear the page entirely in two days. It's better to have no
> information than a misleading one. Please remember to update the page
> with your staffing needs after the cleanup.

This is not some page that is just there and edited as-is. It is
generated from {{Staffing Needs}} macros placed into project pages and
seems like individual subpages when https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Projec
t:Gentoo/Staffing_Needs/Maintenance is used instead.
Therefore I doubt you can just go and clear things on that page alone,
nor does it mean you should clean everything without contacting the
project, especially those that actually have it on their project page
(so relatively knowingly placed there recently).

Mart