On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 08:29:59PM +0200, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote
> On 05/26/2017 08:07 PM, Alexis Ballier wrote:
> > A bit late to the party, but what was the outcome of the meeting, esp.
> > this part ?
>
> Unofficial log from meeting:
> https://download.sumptuouscapital.com/gentoo/tmp/gentoo-toolchain.log.txt

  The irc log mentions problems with some ebuilds under some versions of
GCC.  In a similar vein, are there any anticipated issues with binaries
built under older GCC versions running on a system that is otherwise
all-GCC-6.3.0?  I'm thinking of pre-built binaries like Pale Moon (from
their website), firefox-bin, seamonkey-bin, openoffice-bin,
libreoffice-bin, libreproject-bin, etc.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>