My past jobs have worn me out, which combined with upstream work, caused
me to become minimally active for some time. I am in the middle of some
changes to my life that will likely change that, but I don't use most of
the packages that I maintain anymore and they have gotten very little
attention since they fell into disuse by me.

The packages that I do use have enough outstanding bugs both downstream
and upstream to keep me occupied from now until doomsday, so it would be
better that the packages that I do not use were maintained by people who
use them.

Consequently, the following packages are officially up for grabs:

app-editors/bvi
dev-python/eliot
dev-python/treq
net-dns/https_dns_proxy
net-libs/libiscsi
sys-devel/heirloom-devtools
sys-freebsd/ubin-wrappers
sys-freebsd/virtio-kmod
sys-libs/nss-usrfiles
www-client/dooble

The BSD team likely would want the two sys-freebsd ones.

I have omitted sys-kernel/genkernel, app-arch/lz4, sys-kernel/spl,
sys-fs/zfs-kmod and sys-fs/zfs with whom I have co-maintainers. Those
are not up for grabs (nor could I put genkernel up for grabs).
Furthermore, I am active upstream in 3/5 of those, so I would keep them
even if I did not have co-maintainers. However, if mgorny would like to
be the sole lz4 maintainer, I would be happy to step aside. The change
would be long overdue.

I have also omitted app-emulation/crossover-bin, but I would appreciate
a co-maintainer for it, which gets updated as I use it. That happens
about once per year on average, although less lately because I have far
less need for Windows software these days. I can arrange with
codeweavers for the person willing to co-maintain it to get free access
to it. If interest, please ping me in freenode IRC regarding this. I am
far less responsive via email than I am via IRC these days.