On 2018.07.20 14:14, Rich Freeman wrote:

>  While you can get Gentoo
> running with busybox and such and I completely support having profiles
> to enable this, I'm not sure this is the sort of thing that we want to
> point new users towards as a starting point.
>
> --
> Rich

New to Linux users, I agree. Linux users new to Gentoo should maybe
have more freedom to shoot themselves in the foot. They are more
likely to be coming to Gentoo to get what they think they want. They just
don't know how yet, so lets not make it too difficult.

I_KNOW_WHAT_I_AM_DOING or something similar comes to mind.

--
Regards,

Roy Bamford
(Neddyseagoon) a member of