On Mon, 2018-10-01 at 21:30 +0200, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Oct 2018 17:00:24 +0200
> Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > So your src_compile() is now broken for Ninja users, and src_test()
> > is broken altogether.  How about cmake-multilib eclass?
>
> DROP
>
> > IUSE=test is not used at all.
>
> THAT
>
> > By the way, MULTILIB_USEDEP certainly missing here.
>
> BLOODY
>
> > You sure this autoconf patch is needed for CMake build?
>
> AWFUL
>
> > They must have hacked that CMake hard to get it to generate .la files.
>
> ATTITUTE

Since I've been approached by developers asking me about the original
mail missing in the archives, I would like to note that I didn't send it
to this mailing list.  My purpose was to ask him to improve the ebuild
and not publicly point out his mistakes.

The choice of posting a reply to gentoo-dev was entirely his decision.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny