Hi,

As someone with a Radeon / Intel hybrid/dual graphics chip.

I can only emphasise what Matt says below.  It's a PITA currently.

Having said that ... I don't see how this can be made simpler, unless we
have a tool of sorts that when run on *any* hardware gives you what this
needs to be set to, or unconditionally install all possible drivers
(something I'd prefer to avoid completely).

Kind Regards,
Jaco