> > https://github.com/zmedico/portage/compare/master...zmedico:drobbins-track
> > -keywords?expand=1
> That's kind of what ALLARCHES is for although IIRC the rules state that
> packages should still be initially keyworded in the usual way. Other
> distros do "noarch" though so the idea isn't without precedent.

It was a long discussion to get ALLARCHES finalized and accepted, and now
barely anyone is using it. (Most arch teams never bothered to adapt their
workflow.) Maybe we should do that for a start?

Anyway, ALLARCHES only affects stabilization, not keyword requests.

--
Andreas K. Hüttel
dilfri...@gentoo.org