Hi,

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party here but was behind on my emails.

Op wo 27 mei 2020 om 05:25 schreef Alec Warner <anta...@gentoo.org>:

> The TL;DR is that a crack team of infra-folks[0] have been putting
> together demos of CI services and things like gitlab / gitea / gerrit and
> so on.

I didn't see in the email chain any mention of the Atlassian tools. Can
these be considered? They offer free licenses for open source projects and
I think that most of the requirements are covered by BitBucket
(repo-hosting, repo-serving, code review and pull requests) and Bamboo (CI).

If desired I can setup a demo and/or help maintain the tools, this is my
day job and for those who care about these kind of things I am Atlassian
certified.

Here is more info on their licensing for Open Source projects:

https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request

br,
Mathy