We could clearly discuss forever, but since you refuse to engage with
my constructive proposition and my ask for feedback there's no point,
is there? It's super sad that you behave like that in Gentoo.

Michał Górny wrote:
> Choice for the sake of choice is meaningless.

Far from it.

> So far nobody has been able to find a strong argument for choosing
> LibreSSL.  There are strong arguments for using OpenSSL instead.

That's like your opinion, man. :)

> Maybe LibreSSL had promised a better taste in the beginning but today
> 9 out of 10 consumers say OpenSSL tastes much better.

It's usually harmful to optimize for popularity; smoking isn't a good
idea even if everyone in school does it.

> The only difference is that you don't have to pay
> for it (but we do!), so you think that it's free.

Please stop playing the victim and engage with my proposal instead.

I'd appreciate feedback from everyone.

Thanks a lot

//Peter