On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:30:10 +0200
Agostino Sarubbo <a...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On giovedì 22 aprile 2021 12:22:00 CEST Theo Anderson wrote:
> > On the subject of many bugs, there are now almost 150 open bugs
> > assigned to g...@gentoo.org. With this has come quite an email
> > avalanche for which I think people must have set up mail filters by
> > now. I imagine this means that bugs will no longer get the same
> > amount of attention as they used to. To increase the visibility do
> > you think it would be a good idea to CC or assign the bugs to the
> > specific package maintainers rather than g...@gentoo.org?
>
> Hello Theo,
>
> I'm fine to assign directly and/or cc'ing guru@. For now I'm
> following the guidelines but it takes one second to change it.
> Please discuss this internally and let me know if I have to change
> the assignee.
>
> Agostino

Hi Agostino,

After some discussion in IRC we've agreed to have the maintainer of
the respective packages be assigned to the bug with guru@g.o be CC'd.
Where no maintainer exists for a package guru@g.o remains as the
assignee. If you could make those changes that would be great (I
suppose doing it retroactively would be a bit of a mission and is out
of the question).

Thanks