Hi Chris,

I think @Alessandro (CC) has already done some work on this over at [1]. I'm not sure what the status of it is though. Maybe you two can discuss this together to avoid doing double work.

Best regards,
Andrew

[1] https://github.com/Alessandro-Barbieri/node-overlay

On 05/06/2022 07:47, Chris Pritchard wrote:
Hello,

Would there be any interest in a yarn / NPM eclass that supports offline installs. For a personal overlay I’ve got a working yarn.eclass (https://github.com/chriscpritchard/overseerr-overlay/blob/main/eclass/yarn.eclass <https://github.com/chriscpritchard/overseerr-overlay/blob/main/eclass/yarn.eclass>) and I’ve been able to make a version that supports npm from NPM-Shrinkwrap or npm-lock.json files (this is still being tested).

If there is an interest, would anyone be willing to support me in having an eclass added to the tree?

Thanks,

Chris