On Mon, Jun 06, 2022 at 01:16:54PM +0200, Andrew Ammerlaan wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I think @Alessandro (CC) has already done some work on this over at [1].
> I'm not sure what the status of it is though. Maybe you two can discuss
> this together to avoid doing double work.

There's been others too, e.g.
https://git.sr.ht/~dblsaiko/ebuilds/tree/master/item/eclass/npm2x.eclass

Haven't needed npm stuff myself but I was keeping looking at that
one in mind if I ever needed to. Albeit at this point I'd likely
not want the giant manifest+variables required for these without
a vendor tarball.

--
ionen