Hi,

Here's a batch of three followup patches to GLEP 74 (Manifest),
to be reviewed separately from the previous set:

1. Add a changelog to the GLEP.
2. Explicitly list supported hash algorithms.
3. Explicitly list supported compressed Manifest formats.

Originally I didn't want to include these lists in GLEP 74 because
I didn't want to update the spec whenever we were to add a new hash.
However, from retrospective this seems wrong.  In the end, new hashes
are not something that happens every month (we didn't add any since
the GLEP was published) and updating the GLEP is relatively cheap.
At the same time, having a formal, well-defined list of algorithms
is good for interoperability.

I have also considered the option of listing the algorithms
in a separate GLEP but I think this option would only cause unnecessary
confusion.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny

Michał Górny (3):
  glep-0074: Add a changelog
  glep-0074: Specify supported hash algorithms
  glep-0074: Specify compressed file formats

2.37.3