On domenica 6 novembre 2022 14:27:40 CET John Helmert III wrote:
> As far as I can tell, there's ONE person relying completely on a
> proprietary arch testing system.
>
> Ago, could you comment on this? What's blocking you from open sourcing
> your software?

Hi,

I already answered in the previous post:

"I still use getatoms.py to fetch 'doable' stablereqs (it is on my todo
to switch to nattka). And I have a script the **simply** does emerge over the
list of
the packages. There is nothing obscure in it."

I'm working in arch testing since 2009. In the past I relied on scripts done by
someone else
and every time there was an issue I got no response.
At a certain point I decided to make my own script in language I know so I can
edit it when
is needed.

Since few years we allow self stabilization from maintainer. Do we know how and
with
what they test? No because it is not required.
The requirement for test is that the package you are testing works as expected.

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:AMD64_Arch_Testers#Arch_tester.27s_policy[1]

Agostino

--------
[1]