On 21/09/2023 21.40, Arthur Zamarin wrote:
Hi all

I want to suggest a standard format for profiles/package.mask, for
multiple reasons:

Sounds sensible. +1

The first line of the "#"-prefixed explanation block must be of the
format "${AUTHOR_NAME} <${EMAIL}> (${SINGLE_DATE})" when the date is of
format YYYY-MM-DD, in UTC timezone.

Can we drop this? Or, at least, relax this.

I usually just enter my locale date here and like to avoid having to think about that UTC is potentially in a different date. I also can not remember any situation where the date being in UTC matters. Plus, if you want accurate timestamps, then the git commit/author date is here for you. :)

- Flow