Am Samstag, 10. Februar 2024, 10:36:27 CET schrieb Michał Górny:
> # Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> (2024-02-10)
> # Very fragile, keeps breaking.  Limited platform support.  Used only
> # as an optional dependency for dev-python/ipykernel.
> # Removal on 2024-03-11.  Bug #924221.
> dev-python/debugpy

This may be a run time "dependency" for several IDEs. For example,
Neovim makes use of it with this plugin [1] (I would say that nvim-dap
is the default dap plugin für Neovim. There seem to be, however, a
problem with the Gentoo installation [2]).

Gerion

[1] https://github.com/mfussenegger/nvim-dap-python
[2] https://github.com/mfussenegger/nvim-dap-python/issues/100