Asking people to check 8 checkboxes is a bit much.

yea... I would pick 2. and 4. from that and put them in 1 point.
So it could be:
> [ ] I have tested that the package(s) merge inside both the user AND net sandbox without violations on a Gentoo-based system. also, if manual intervention (beyond "emerge PKG") is required to complete the install/update of the package(s) (and such functinality is or can not be done in pkg_configure/pkg_postinst/pkg_postrm) I have explained the steps needed to be taken in the PR and/or package ebuild(s).

(Eli,) The "[...] Gentoo Wiki" part was when we have one page for all knowledge about maintaining some grouped components, like for example new compiler porting or .NET pkg maintenance.